Growing your own is a fun family project with fresh, tasty and constant rewards. There's no healthier or cheaper way to enjoy vegetables and seasonal herbs.
These varieties of organic seed suit smaller gardens, containers and window boxes. You don't need to be a landowner to grow your own!
This package includes access to an online guide which will walk you through when, where and how to sow the seeds, along with instructions on how to care for your growing plants. You'll even get some tasty recipes for your harvest!
This bumper collection includes the following organic seed packs and plant markers:
- Baby Spinach (approx 250 seeds)
- Spring Onion (approx 300 seeds)
- Rocket (approx 1,000 seeds)
- French Beans (approx 50 seeds)
- Radish (approx 400 seeds)
- Baby Carrots (approx 900 seeds)
- Peas (approx 75 seeds)
- Rosemary (approx 40 seeds)
- Coriander (approx 100 seeds)
- Thyme (approx 500 seeds)
- Basil (approx 300 seeds)
- Parsley (approx 285 seeds)
- 12x eco plant markers
- Mucky Knees are APHA licensed (7666) ensuring quality seeds which are stored in the optimum environment
- All their herb and vegetable seed is certified as organically produced by the Soil Association. GB-ORG-05. EU/Non-EU agriculture.