Leopard print and Rainbows. Mic Drop. The Make Arcade have combined two of our favourite things into one kit, this cross stitch kit could be like Marmite - we totally get that leopard print isn't everyones bag, but we are pushing the cross stitch boundaries!
Then there is the Hope Heart mini cross stitch kit. These little pieces of hoop art measure in at a cute 8cm, but are packed with some fun stitching. A great project to get you hooked on cross stitch or if you know what you are doing, stitch this one up in no time! The only thing you'll need are a pair of scissors to trim your threads. Cross stitch is such a relaxing craft to calm your mind.
These cross stitch designs are perfect projects for beginners as its easy to follow or a great stitch fix for craft pros. This one would be an ideal project to stitch whilst watching a something pretty sassy...
Leopard Rainbow Cross Stitch kit includes..
- One 4" wooden hoop
- Aida fabric (that's the holey material you stitch through!)
- Felt to cover the back
- DMC threads and cross stitch needle
- Pom Pom trim to adore the hoop edge.
- Stitch pattern and 'How to Cross Stitch' leaflet
Mini Hope Heart kit includes...
- One 3"/8cm Bamboo Embroidery Hoops
- Aida Fabric Square
- Square of felt to cover the back
- DMC branded threads (these are the best!)
- Stitch pattern and 'How to Cross Stitch' instruction page
The gift set is packaged in a beautifully printed box to store your work in progress.
The finished pieces measure approx 4" and 8cm respectively. This project is suitable for beginners but contains small parts so not suitable for under 14's. Should be used under the direct supervision of an adult.