East London Baby Co's handmade teething necklaces are tried, tested and mama approved!
Dalston is a cool mix of marble, mint and grey beads on grey cord for a neutral look that could take you from playground to boardroom or dinner.
Created with the busy mum in mind, these necklaces are wearable, durable, chewable, washable and baby, child and life proof. Designed to look good with or without a baby, they have the added benefit of:
- Feeding - giving something for baby to hold and play with whilst feeding
- Teething - being totally safe for teething babies to chew and easy to clean
- Distraction - perfect for entertaining a baby on-the-go, we find them lifesavers when baby is on a changing mat or sat in a pram!
- Beads are made from food-grade, FDA-approved silicone meeting European standards 1, 2 &3 and are completely non-toxic and odourless.
- Cord is super-strong cream satin nylon designed to be long-lasting, and the necklace features a white breakaway safety clasp.
- Each necklace is handmade so slight variations in length may occur - but approximate length of the longest cord is 72cm end-to-end.
- How to clean your necklace: If your necklace gets a little grubby, you can wash in the shower, in the washing up bowl or in the dishwasher.
Please never leave your necklace unattended with babies or children - it is not a toy!